In unit 1, we've been talking about food a lot. Fast-food, typical Spanish food, English food? (is there a thing as such? apart from fish & chips???). But now, spring is about to come and we, women, think that it's time for "Operación bikini". We try to get ready for summer, to be the most beautiful girl on the beach.
I wonder, why is it that we go on a diet even if we are healthy people and we are not actually fat? Is "Operación Bikini" so important? Have you tried the artichoke diet or is it better the sex diet? (ha ha ha xD) Are we women more obsessed than men about our image? Who is the guilty person here?
Leave your contributions! Meanwhile, I'm going to get some chocolate!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Hi Eva!
ResponderEliminarI think that Spanish food is better than English food, not because I say it, but the experts say that the Mediterranean diet is very healthy. Nevertheless, nowadays the globalization is doing that we consume more fried, frozen... food.
Talking about operation bikini, I can say that this year I tried to begin, but often I have to stay with my companions of class to do works and I can’t eat well in house.
I think that people give more importance that it has, and we get obsessed with it, though I think that men are increasingly worried by this topic.
I think that the guilty is the society and his prejudices, and I think that it isn’t necessary to do a diet if we aren’t had overweight; in any case the best diet is that of the cone ;).
In closing, I say that I’m eating one bit of chocolate cake just now :D.
hi Eva!
ResponderEliminarI'am desagree with the "operación bikini", but I do it!! (ha ha ha). I think it is better have a healthy diet habit, and not do risky diets. Although the best diet is the sex diet (o dieta del cucurucho) ha ha ha ;)
Surelly, Women are more obsessed about the image than men, but I think that this is changing, now there is a collective of men who take care over his imatge (metrosexuales,....
I'm agree with Natalia the society and his prejudices makes people be worried with his imatge.
See you net Monday!!!
I want to give my opinion about what means "operación bikini". When the spring - summer epoch comes, overcoat the women we want to slim a few kilos to be in form and to put on a bikini and to feel well with our body. Therefore, we call him " operación bikini " this, in addition for us it is important (but not for the whole world).
ResponderEliminarA greeting!
Every year I try to make "operación bikini" but I can't. I like so much food and I love eating. In my opinion this think that we called "operación bikini" must be done all the year, not only when summer is close. I think that is important to be healthy all the year not only in summer (the sex diet could be good, for sure), and, of course, be healthy means eat good food, all kind of food and practise some exercise,and the most important is not get obsessed about it and if one day do you want to eat fast food, eat it!
ResponderEliminarAnd, finally, talking about women an men, I think that nowadays men used to be more obsessed in their image than women. Years ago this situation weren't like this. I like that men watch their figure and their diet, but always without excess.
Hi!
ResponderEliminarI want to be sincere... I think that the
"operation bikini" is a good method for reduce your diet, but is necessary having a lot of will above all, now in EASTER: "panades, robiols,..."
I am a "user"of this method in any case, but is difficult, in addition when the chocolate is your favourite food!! HA HA HA
Good luck in the next summer!
Hi!
ResponderEliminarWell, at the first, I would like to say that the “Operación bikini”, as we can see every year, this is a very usual method to lose weight, and, especially, it is especially heard during this time.
So, I find that we live in a society, which people everyday give an excessive importance to the image: we are more worried about, how people see us, than how we see ourselves!. For this, I believe that this is the main cause of many young women become obsessed with their body, and, this would explain that many young women begin to lose weight, excessively (with “dietas milagro”), damaging their health.
For this, and as my companions said before, I think that “lose weight”, not reduce to “eat not much, or going on a diet”, but that I find that it is necessary doing exercise and eating healthily, to lose weight, at the same time as, we are healthy.
Also, and speaking about men now, I have to tell that it is true that they, nowadays, are more worried about their image, but they are not so “obsessive”, like us: they do not take care so much.
I think that the true persons responsible of this situation are, as I said my companion Natalia, the prejudices of the society, which, in my opinion, are created by the medium: I believe that they try to sell us a “stereotyped” image from the woman.
To conclude, I would like to say that I find that we should focus on eating healthily and doing exercise, not only during the spring or summer, but during all year (however, and although, I think that this is a difficult task, I believe that this is as giving up to smoke: it all boils down to have goodwill!).
Estefanía Serrano
Hellow everybody!
ResponderEliminarI think that now it is fashionable because everyone wants to have a perfect body.
Nowadays, everyone does the "operación bikini" to succeed during spring and summer and no to look after the health yourself.
We only admire models that appear by T.V. because they have a slim figure.
A healthy diet is even more essential for women than men. I think that staying on your diet can be a challenge for anyone. This situation is really common in our days.
ResponderEliminarIt's true that all women look after her diet because we want to be beautiful. But I think that a healthy life is more important.
We have to remember that a healthy, active lifestyle and a nutritious diet are the two keys to losing weight. By choosing a diet that makes sense for your lifestyle, you'll make it easier on yourself to lose weight, and keep it off for good.
To sum up, if we have a good diet we will feel better with ourself and with our physical.
We have to forget the actual physical perjudices that our society have created recently.
Pilar Guiscafré Ferrer