domingo, 7 de febrero de 2010

WELCOME!


Hello everyone!

This will be our place to keep practising our English outside the classroom, discuss current topics and post anything you feel like sharing with the class.

I hope you enjoy your process of learning and practise as much as you can your English skills.

Welcome to our blog and our courses!

17 comentarios:

  1. Hellow Eva!

    Thanks you for this blog and your first classroom!

    I love english and the future english courses will be very interesting!!

    I hope that .. "Yes, I can"!!

    Pleased to meet you ;)



    Sorry for the mistakes! jajaja

    Laura.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice to meet you Eva!

    My objective of this course is improve my rusty english!!

    I'm with you Laura!! Yes, we can!!!

    Mar Ferrer

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Eva!
    I think that this subject will help me to improve my level of English.
    My objective of this course is speak English very good.
    I wish I passed to subject.
    Encouraging...we can!!

    Catalina Bauçà

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Eva!
    I'm pleased to meet you!
    I hope that I could improve my level and that I learn many new things.

    Marina Llull

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Eva!
    Nice to meet you.

    As I told in class this morning my level of english is not so bad but neither vey good. So I hope that I could improve abou it, especially my pronuntiation.

    Ana Mateos

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Eva!
    Nice to meet you.

    I like to tell you that I´m so happy to begin this subject, because I love English, and as I told you in class, I wanted to study English Philology (I don´t know how to say it), because I like to learn languages (in my high school I had studied German and, obviouslly, English).

    Well, I hope that I can improve my pronunciation those four months, because it is so bad.

    Estefanía Serrano Re

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Great girls!

    It was really nice meeting you all! We'll see each other tomorrow and you'll keep practising your English!

    So, stay ready, bring your coffee and I'll do my best to teach you as much as I can!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello Eva!

    For these four mounths, I hope to speak more fluently!

    I like the phrase: Yes, we can!!! :)

    Mª Eugènia Maura

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hello teacher!I'm Cati and I want say you that you have given us a lot of confidence in this two classes. I would like improve my level in this course.
    YES,WE CAN!!!!!
    Regards!
    Cati Florit

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hello Eva!

    My name is Natalia, and I’m eighteen years old.

    I chose this career because I would like to work with children.

    I expect to perfect my English during this course.

    Natalia Bernabeu.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hi Eva,

    I'm Eva Ramírez.

    In our English classes I would like to be more fluent when I speak and I suppose every one want the same. I know that if I don't practice I won't be able to speak better so I would try to say something in every class.

    In the other hand, I like children and that's why I chose this career.

    Nice to meet you, Eva

    Eva Ramírez Ruiz

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hello,

    My name is Joana Maria. My english level is bad. This subject is always difficult for me, but don't doubt that I will endeavor and I will improve my level.

    NIce to meet you!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. hi! sorry for the delay, but I haven't internet due to bad weather.
    I'm Meri.

    I think the same as Joana Maria :)
    my english is horrible, for this reason in class I never speak, I'm ashamed.

    well, I try to speak and improve!!

    xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Hi Eva!
    My name is Antonia, I'm twenty-four years old. My english level is very bad, for this motive I don't speak in class. But I try to improve for these four mounths.
    Sorry for the lateness!
    kiss.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Hi Eva! I'm Catalina Morey, sorry for the delay but I couldn't writte in the blogg. I didn't know as to go in.
    My english level is bad I find it hard to speak English but slowly I will try to improve.

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Hello Eva!!!!

    My name is Marga! I'm nineteen years old.
    I am from Sa Pobla. I like the degree,but I think that I do a lot of homework.
    I always wanted to study a "english magisteri" but now, the thinks are changed with the "Pla de Bolonya".

    ResponderEliminar